CFS46 Registration Now Open!
Registration for CFS46 is now open. Members of the private sector are encouraged to register themselves via this link: https://bit.ly/327VFjF
CFS46 will take place in Rome from 14-18 October 2019. Registration to the CFS will not be granted automatically. Instead, the CFS Secretariat requests that Non-State Actors submit an expression of interest to be reviewed against a set of criteria before confirmation.
To ensure you are correctly registered, please follow the following guidelines as your complete the registration:
- Visit the website clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/327VFjF
- Fill in your details and under “registration type” please select “private sector”
- Please fill in the required information and upload a picture of yourself as requested
- Please upload a copy of your passport and select “yes” under “are you a member of the private sector mechanism”
- You will receive a pending approval email. Please be sure to check your spam. You will then also receive a confirmation email. Please forward BOTH emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have registered for CFS and need a visa to travel to Italy, please indicate this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The CFS Secretariat will follow up in early September with final approvals.
- If you will require a visa to travel to Italy, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can coordinate the necessary letter of support.
If you wish to stay at the Hotel Capo d’Africa during your time in Rome, there is a room block reserved for PSM. Please contact the travel agents listed below by August 25:
If you have any questions about the registration process for CFS, please contact email@example.com.