Call for Solutions 2017: Open Innovation in Agrifood Programme
Open Innovation in Agrifood Programme launches the 2017 International Call for Solutions on innovation in the agrifood sector, targeted at people, entrepreneurs, NGOs, cooperatives, and businesses. They are looking for new products, services, business models and technologies aimed at promoting economic, environmental and social sustainability in the agrifood industry.
The 10 best proposals will be selected by a scientific committee comprising experts from the different sectors covered by the Call, and will be invited to participate to the Global Innovation Camp in Italy in March 2018.
The organisers are looking for innovations in one or more of the following themes:
- Sustainable food supply chains
- Food security and equal access to resources
- Shared value across food networks
- Wine and Tech
- IoT as a solution for precision agriculture
- Tracing and tracking using blockchain
- Climate control
- Circular economy applied to agriculture