2021 Food Systems Summit Action Tracks Announced
On September 4th United Nations Deputy Secretary-General Amina J. Mohammed and United Nations Special Envoy Agnes Kalibata released the five action tracks for the 2021 Food Systems Summit. These priority areas will help to frame the event and the discussions that will take place. These pathways will include:
- Ensuring access to safe and nutritious food for all
- Shifting to sustainable consumption patterns
- Boosting nature-positive production at scale
- Advancing equitable livelihoods, and,
- Building resilience to vulnerabilities, shocks and stress.
You can read the full press release here.