September 27, 2018 - All are invited to join a new online community dedicated to scaling and replicating inclusive business worldwide: www.inclusivebusiness.net
The new platform has been created to ensure access to up-to-date knowledge and insights on inclusive business that can help turn great ideas into practical outcomes to improve the lives of the world’s poorest.
To make the most of the new platform, click here to sign up now to MyiBAN and gain access to these features:
• Get a personalized news feed: Receive actionable information and content tailored to your inclusive business interests. Sign in to your MyiBAN dashboard and tell iBAN what you’d like to learn more about.
• Write for the blog: Share your inspiring inclusive business stories through the ongoing blog series iBAN Voices. It’s easy to contribute, simply sign in to MyiBAN and submit a write-up.
Additional ways to get involved:
• Explore the database: Search approximately 2,000 publications dedicated to inclusive business, offering all you need to know about markets, business development and support. It is searchable by regions, sectors and topics. Explore the database here.
• Subscribe to the online magazine: The brand new bi-monthly online magazine analyses current trends in inclusive business, featuring contributions from high-level thought leaders from business, donor organization and academia. View the online magazine here and sign up here to receive it direct to your inbox.
• Explore IB events: Get an overview of current inclusive business events around the globe here.
The world is greatly in need of long-term, sustainable business solutions. This innovative and user-friendly platform makes it easy to interact with and learn from inspiring actors already making a positive impact.
Sign up today at: bit.ly/my-iban
This post was originally published on IBAN's website, here.