Committee on World Food Security (CFS45)
From October 15, 2018 until October 19, 2018
Registration for CFS45 is now open. Members of the private sector are encouraged to register themselves via this link: http://event-services.fao.org/CFS45
CFS45 will take place in Rome from 15-19 October 2018. Registration to the CFS will not be granted automatically. Instead, the CFS Secretariat requests that Non-State Actors submit an expression of interest to be reviewed against a set of criteria before confirmation.
To ensure you are correctly registered, please follow the following guidelines as your complete the registration:
- Visit the site and click on register to create an account (if you do not already have one).
- After creating an account, you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- Once you log-in, you will automatically go to the individual form to submit your expression of interest, a valid ID picture, and passport copy.
- In addition to your own information, you will need to know the following:
- Under “Registration Type,” select All other CFS constituencies.
- When asked “Organization I represent is part of,” please select Private Sector Mechanism to the UN Committee on World Food Security.
- The “Organization type” will be Multistakeholder actor / platform.
- Within one week, you should receive a confirmation that your expression of interest has been successfully submitted. (Be sure to check your spam folder.) Please forward it to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can include you in information on the events being organised for CFS. PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to check your spam or junk folder as some emails have been directed to this folder.
- The CFS Secretariat will follow up in early September with final approvals.
If you wish to stay at the Hotel Capo d'Africa during your time in Rome, there is a room block reserved for PSM. Please contact the travel agents listed below by August 25:
PSM Survey for CFS45
In order to minimize email traffic over the upcoming months, we ask that you fill out this short (2–3 minute) survey. This information will help us to keep you informed about relevant events and opportunities leading up to and during CFS45.
If you have any questions about the registration process for CFS, please contact email@example.com.