Agriculture & Food Day
Thursday, July 13, 2017, 9:00 – 17:00
The Yale Club of New York City
The International Agri-Food Network has partnered with a number of leading organizations to host “Agriculture and Food Day to Implement the Sustainable Development Goals”, which will be held at the Yale Club in New York City on July 13.
The event will raise awareness of the critical need for investment in Goal 2 on ending hunger and its interlinkages with the other SDGs under focus during the High Level Political Forum being held at the United Nations in New York the same week.
The day will include a thematically-focused plenary session with high-level speakers including high-ranking UN diplomats, a series of roundtable discussions on interlinkages in SDGs, and a dynamic luncheon featuring youth in agriculture. Registration for the event is free but compulsory.
Live on Social Media
- The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR)
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
- Farming First
- The Global Agriculture & Food Security Policy (GAFSP), World Bank Group
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
- The International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
- The International Council for Science (ICSU)
- The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- The International Livestock Research Center (ILRI)
- Livestock Global Alliance
- Nuffield International
- The Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA)