International Symposium on Agricultural Innovation for Family Farmers: Unlocking the Potential of Agricultural Innovation to Achieve the SDGs
From November 21, 2018 08:30 until November 23, 2018 17:00
FAO handles registration to the Innovation symposium and it is not be granted automatically. Instead, the FAO requests that Non-State Actors submit an expression of interest to be reviewed against a set of criteria before confirmation.More information can be found here.
- The deadline for expression of interest is 23.59 Rome time on 31 August 2018.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted by email - to inform them that their expression of interest to attend the symposium has been approved.
- Successful applicants will receive this email about 10 September 2018, thereby allowing them to organise their visa and travel arrangements in time.
- FAO does not have funding available for representatives of non-state actors to participate in this international symposium.
- The total number of places for representatives of non-state actors is limited.
- Only one representative per non-state actor (i.e. one per civil society organization; producer organization or cooperative; private sector entity or academic/research institution) will be considered. (Note from IAFN: If you are from a large organisation please self-organize who your nominee will be)
To ensure you are correctly registered, please follow the following guidelines as your complete the registration:
- Visit the site and click on register to create an account (if you do not already have one).
- After creating an account, you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- Once you log-in, you will automatically go to the individual form to submit your expression of interest, a valid ID picture, and passport copy.
- In addition to your own information, you will need to know the following:
- Under “Registration Type,” select Non State Actor.
- The “Organization type” has a long drop down menu, please identify the one that best describes your organisation.
- Within one week, you should receive a confirmation that your expression of interest has been successfully submitted. Please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com so that we can include you in information on the events being organised around the Innovation Symposium.
- Please visit our IAFN survey for private additional relevant information if you are willing.