Members of the private sector are encouraged to register themselves via this link: https://bit.ly/327VFjF
CFS46 will take place in Rome from 14–18 October 2019. Registration to the CFS will not be granted automatically. Instead, the CFS Secretariat requests that Non-State Actors submit an expression of interest to be reviewed against a set of criteria before confirmation.
To ensure you are correctly registered, please follow the following guidelines as your complete the registration:
- Visit the website clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/327VFjF
- Fill in your details and under “registration type” please select “private sector”
- Please fill in the required information and upload a picture of yourself as requested
- Please upload a copy of your passport and select “yes” under “are you a member of the private sector mechanism”
- The CFS Secretariat will follow up in early September with final approvals.