The 2021 World Food Summit has been divided into five action tracks.
- Ensure access to safe and nutritious food for all - 15 January at 14:00 CET
- Shift to sustainable consumption patterns - 19 January at 20:00 CET
- Boost nature-positive production - 22 January at 14:00 CET
- Advance equitable livelihoods - 25 January at 20:00 CET
- Build resilience to vulnerabilities, shocks, and stress - 29 January at 00:00 CET
We recognize that many people can provide valuable input into one, multiple or all of the action tracks. The goal of these action track partnership meetings will be to find discuss workplans and find alliances in the work being done.
The Private Sector Mechanism will host a series of five meetings in January, each focused on a specific action track. Through these 90 minutes sessions, we will aim to:
- Frame the issues and goals of each action track
- Create a vision of outcomes
- Host rapid-fire presentations for the work organizations are already doing
- Allow for expressions of interest for the work being done
- Create partnerships between organizations.
The rapid-fire sessions will be 3 minute presentations that will focus on the work an individual organization is already taking part in or the work they hope to contribute to in advance of the Food Systems Summit.